Tuesday, July 20, 2010

New Adventure

So I thought I would start a blog to help motivate me in my weight loss. Lately my motivation has been less than stellar. The sad truth is that I am eating crème brule as I type this! I work for a food broker where we have delicious free food all the time and I’m a fat kid who cannot help herself. I started nutrisystem about a month ago and have yet to lose weight due to eating copious amounts of non program food. I really want to stick to the program because I know it will slenderize me. I have already lost close to 40lbs (not on nutrisystem) but still have a long way to go. It gets very discouraging to work so hard and lose 40lbs, only to find out your still a fat kid! Well I think me telling the world about this adventure may help keep me on the straight and narrow. So my goal is to blog every day and to disclose everything. Today I have been grumpy and irritated, hence the crème brule, which only left me feeling fat and more irritated that I can’t say no to myself. Hopefully the gym tonight will help improve my mood. Now to get through the rest of the day with no more fat kid moments!

3 comments:

  1. You Rock! I look forward to sharinging in your trials and triumphs! You will also help those who read this which is another great incentive for you!
    Learn to forgive your failures and praise your triumphs. You will fail but you will succeed too! You have the power to change your life all you need to do is take control of it! You're an awesome and beautiful person! Don't forget it!
    (same goes to your rooomy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenn. I hope it does encourage others as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well good for you. I hope it works for you. It is because of that link you posted on here "The Humiliation Diet" that I decided to take control of my life again and lose this ugly fat I have accumulated over the years. Unfortunately it is attached to my neck and a little hard to come off. Haha. You were thinking it I know.
    I never said thank you for inspiring me so I am saying it now, Thank you. Good luck to you and I know you can do it.
    P.S.
    You are goodlooking no matter how much you weigh.

    ReplyDelete