Wednesday, August 25, 2010

3 down 9 to go!

I did it! Finally after almost a month of not working out I went today and annihilated 3 miles or it to me? Either way I am 1/4 of the way to my goal for this week. I also received some amazing encouragement and motivation tonight. My beautiful friend text out of the blue and asked if I wanted to set fitness goals and do a fitness challenge! Uh, yes! We are each setting our own goals as we are different people and not everything works the same for everyone. The consequence for not meeting the weekly goal is still to be determined. We are meeting on Sunday for a work out so she can show me some of her sweet strength training skills. I am really excited about this! My friend is an inspiration, over the last few years she has completely changed her lifestyle from not so healthy to lose 70lbs and have ripped arms healthy! She needs a trophy! I love that she wants to continue motivating herself and others. If anyone else would like to join in a fitness challenge, post your goals each week with us! I already set mine for this week, 12 miles. Not sure what Ms. ripped arms will choose when we meet on Sunday........oh right I will need a new one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment