Thursday, September 16, 2010

Neti Pot

In hopes of beating this sinus/head cold I have had for the past 4 days, I decided to take many peoples advice and get a neti pot.

I am hoping this works since I have not worked out for the last 4 days due to not being able to breath! I would also much rather do this than go on antibiotics for yet another sinus infection. This week other wise has been a great one. Monday was my first night of choir practice with a intergenerational woman's choir, and it was amazing. I love singing, even thought I'm not the greatest. I am also very proud of my fruit and veggie consumption. Tuesday I went shopping and purchased tons of F's&V's to help with one of my goals this week of eating more of them. The key to accomplishing this is prep work. You have to wash and cut them up as soon as you buy them, so they are ready to go. Otherwise they sit in the veggie drawer and fruit bowl. Ok bed time, this cold has drained all the energy out of my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment