Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Push it Real Good!

Oh man! My whole body is sore! I decided that it would be a good idea to start jogging again last night. While it felt amazing to push myself during and after, I woke up this morning feeling like an 80 year old woman. I am also super tired today which is not helping my cause! During my lunch I made an escape form the office and pick a few things up from New Seasons. I really love New Seasons, however some items are just so over priced, but you can find a good deal here and there. I think my favorite thing about them is that you can buy local fruits and veggies. So delicious. You can also get good deals on organic produce and I occasional (if cheap enough) think its a good idea to give my body a break from pesticides. I think tonight I will rock the elliptical for 2.25 miles and do some strength training and LOTS of stretching. Stretching is my favorite part of exercising, its like dessert after dinner. I think people are crazy when they don't stretch, it feels so AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment